Tuesday 20 December 2011

Only a week to go for Christmas and our move

It is not long now before we move. It is action stations all hands on deck etc. The builder is so busy as workman come and go. The signage will be up on Thursdays so people will be able to see were we are going. Chris and I spent all Sunday at the shop. Chris was tiling the toilet floor ready for the plumber to do his bit. The toilet and handbasin will be installed tomorrow.

I spent the day painting upstairs, with high ceilings and walls it takes so long. I finished the staircase area and got one coat on the office walls. All the ceilings are done  in the 3 rooms upstairs and passage ways. We will be painting tonight to get another coat on the walls.

I haven't got any photos as I was tired and keen to go home on Sunday. I will take some tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment