Tuesday 6 March 2012

New Range of Fabrics for the men

Just put out on the shelf today a new range for the man in your life. It is called Tied up and is based on silk tie designs. The colour range I brought is in neutral tones of brown, black and blues. Here is a photo of the fabrics. What do you think?

This is the quilt below that I feel in love with when I first saw the range a few months ago. Simple large blocks with circles of feature fabric. I have wanted to do a quilt with circles for a while and I will have to wait awhile as I have other projects I need to complete first. There is never enough time.


 Here are two examples of the fabric in quilts from the Northcott Fabric site. The pattern is very effective and shows of the range. It may inspire you to make up that quilt for the man in your life. Pattern can be purchase through this link http://www.northcott.net/ look under patterns and follow the links to the pattern designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment