Wednesday 19 October 2011

It has been a while

I have been busy since my return from America. It is 4 weeks tomorrow that I returned and it feels a distant memory at times. Lots has happen at the shop in those 4 weeks, Brother have also released a new top of the line machine so visit .http://www.brother.com.usa/ On the website you can see the new machine. Australia has the machine release starting this month. We are getting familiar with the fabulous new features by playing and sewing out samples. This machine makes machine embroidery so much easier. I will be on the Brother Stand at the Adelaide Quilt Show on November 3rd to Sunday the 6th so come and visit me.

Here are a few pictures from my holiday. Disney world was the best. You are stunned as you walk in and it makes you feel young with childhood ideas and images. I recommened it as a must see if you ever get to America. It was one of the trips highlights. As an adult I loved it and I was talking to to Australian men who also went and enjoyed them self so much they are taking their kids next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment